Really, You don’t know how you can open a demat account? I am not judging you. You have already made the best decision to invest in the stock market.
Today’s time, opening a demat account is not rocket science; literally, anyone can open a demat and trading account in just five minutes. But first, you need to collect some documents to open an account.
Here is a list of the documents you will need:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Income Proof (depending on the segment you choose)
- Signature (on a blank paper)
- Your photograph
Remember: If your phone number is not linked to your Aadhaar card then, you cant open an account online. In such a case, you will have to open an account offline.
after collecting all required documents, follow the given steps to open Upstox Demat account.
Upstox Demat account opening steps:
- Go to Upstox online demat account opening page.
- Enter your basic details, and click Sign Up.
- Upload your documents (Aadhaar, PAN, Cancelled Cheque, and your latest bank statement)
- Enter your Aadhaar details and the OTP you receive on your linked mobile number to verify your identity.
After this, Upstox will create your demat account. You have received your ID and password on your Register-Mail ID.
If you open demat account with other brokers, then the procedure is the same. Here is a list of other best stock broker in India.
Upstox Demat account charges
these charges can be divided into three types:
- Account Opening Fees:
account opening of Upstox is just Rs 99/-
- Annual Maintenance Fee:
Upstox demat maintenance charge(Demat AMC) is Rs 25 + GST per month.
- Brokerage Fees:
- Equity Delivery Brokerage: Rs 0 (Free)
- Intraday charges for all segment: Rs 20 or 0.01% per executed order, whichever is lower